Navigating the Road to Savings
For many companies, the daily pressures of business overshadow the
need for a comprehensive review of the movement of goods. Yet ongoing
analysis and efficient management of both inbound and outbound freight
can have a dramatic effect on customer service and the bottom line.
The Langmat team have extensive experience in developing transportation
solutions that are flexible, dependable and cost-efficient. Our customers
benefit from our constant, behind-the-scenes review of their day-to-day
activities, as we constantly address the critical questions:
- Where is the customer's market?
- Where are the primary suppliers for raw materials?
- How are supplies being transported?
- How are customer requirements being met (JIT, etc.)?
- Are shipments frequently sent to/received from the same point?
- Would consolidation be more cost effective?
- Are carriers providing appropriate service levels at a fair price?
- Are LTL discounts appropriate to current shipping patterns and volumes?
Our broad base of customers and extensive industry contacts allow Langmat
to provide a full range of transportation services. With daily, LTL
and truckload service throughout Canada, the U.S. and Mexico, weekly
consolidation air service and weekly LCL and FCL service to all points
around the world, we offer competitive pricing and superior service