A Mandate to Deliver
Langmat & Associates is a logistics management and transportation
solutions firm established in 1994 with a mandate to deliver to our
customers a comprehensive, dependable, cost-effective service. Offering
the fundamentals of Analysis, Resolution and Implementation, we assist
a long list of North American clients with the development and ongoing
operation of efficient, "one-call" systems.
The Langmat "edge" is our people. Our professional staff
and principals have developed a wealth of hands-on experience and our
depth of knowledge in the transportation and logistics field is unsurpassed.
With an emphasis on quality, we provide complete customer service 24/7.
Simply put, we sweat the small stuff so you don't have to.
President Trudy Matthews
- Served as Chair of Canadian Industrial Transportation League (CITL) Ontario
- Served as Chair of Canadian Institute of Traffic and Transportation (CITT)
Toronto area council
- Served as Auditor Canadian Industrial Transportation League (CITL)
- CITT Graduating Class of 1986
- P.Log. (Professional Logistician) Class of 1995
- Twenty-plus years practical experience in Logistics Management.
Vice-President Scott Langen
- Served on Board of Directors Kitchener Traffic Club
- International Transportation Sales Representative
- Marketing Manager Cambridge
- Manager, Pool Car Cross Dock Operation Concord
- Manager, Production Assembly Plant Milton
- Customer Service Representative
- Twenty-plus years practical hands-on experience.